We are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation carefully and regularly, and following advice and guidelines set by Government and by the Cambridge Science Festival.
The health and safety of our visitors and partners at our events is our number one priority.
We ask our visitors and partners to refer to the guidelines and protocols as suggested by the World Health Organization, and UK public health authorities regarding the virus and follow advice. Also the advice from the Cambridge science festival can be accesed here…. https://www.sciencefestival.cam.ac.uk/news/coronavirus-latest-guidance
We are following local and national public health closely. Dependent on national health guidelines, measures typically include:
- Public health messaging displayed and shared pre-and during major events
- Strengthened hygiene, sanitisation, availability of disinfectants
- Common sense approach to health – if anyone has any cold or flu like symptoms they should not attend
- If there are any changes to the current recommendations from the WHO or the Government, we will review and react to their instructions promptly.
- Our typical crowd density figures are less than 0.5 people per square metre
- Our event is not classified as a “major event” and therefore not recommended to be cancelled
- With sensible measures in place this event is not high risk – so please come and enjoy the day….