December 20 @ 7:00 pm - December 21 @ 1:00 am
The Reindeer flies into the Cambridge Union on the 19th and 20th December 2017, for a spectacular Christmas celebration, ideal for office Christmas parties, groups of friends or clubs. Offering a wonderful four-course winter feast with wine, fabulous entertainment, Prosecco bar, DJs, dancing and more, until 1am.
The seasonal and local sharing feast will be served on long banqueting tables inside the historic debating room, which will be transformed, into the ‘Winter Chamber’ – with snow-fall lighting, candelabras and beautiful Christmas foliage. On arrival, visit the ‘Prosecco on tap’ bar, where each guest with receive a complementary glass of fizz. After the feast, it’s time to party hard in the glitter bar & disco room, where you will find a fun-festive back drop for photographs, a glitter station, music and DJs through till 1am – this is the Christmas party you have always wanted to be invited to.
– A four course winter feast, with locally sourced seasonal ingredients from chef Jay Scrimshaw of Guerilla Kitchen
– Half a bottle of wine with dinner (supplied by Cambridge Wine Merchants) & a glass of fizz on arrival
– All entertainment, music and party until 1am
– Christmas sparkle from our glitter station
– Group shots in front of our photo back drop taken by our photographer
If you are not booking your tickets together please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your seating requirements.